After the TCS IT WIZ i feel the first time to have been so severely fucked up. Yes i will use the word bcz it aptly describes the current situation. Why god? Why only me? I read so hard for TCS but Amr** the bastard won it and i could only clap at my fate. Now it is for Science that i stand ashamed. Whom should i say that i really read the subject. If i will say also, then they will laugh at me for being a dreamer. But my heart knows how hard i read it, how far i know and YOU GOD< u know it all, but do nothing. My heart does expect an answer that- WHY DO YOU DO NOTHING when u know that i am getting fucked for no reason at all. My mind knows the answer - You Won't. Don't know why.
THE ULTIMATE CONCLUSION IS I HAVE GOT FUCKED!!!
God plz plz plz and a zilion time please let me score above 91 in science. I can only hope bcz there is noone who can change my dreadful fate but you. So plz give me an A1 in science.Though not happy but i will feel contended. I pray from the core of the heart don't know where it is but i do pray. Give me A1. plz
Today ie 30 September was a disaster. let me recount my feelings.
Around 5am-Had a nightmare. Thought i had left 5 questions in exam requested the teacher but he didn't help me as expected.
5:18am- Woke up frenzied. Thought to agin wake at 5:45.
6:16am- Woke up finally. Went according to daily routines.
Rest of the day proceeded peacefully but the hell broke lose frm 6th period ie around 3:30.
3:30 to 4:00 - The Time of Devil
Found out that i have lost about 4 marks in physics alone.
Another addition
Its today ie 1st October and today i came to know that last morning due to the tap i closed, we are facing with a severe water shortage. Due to that, motor was not switched on and now no water is there in the tank. I again request God to have mercy on me.
So i am depressed till now. Oh god have mercy on me, Tell me what to do and i will do but plz give me an A1 in science. Plz Plz i request you.
I cannot lie to you, You know. I did read but committed silly mistakes. So plz give me A1. Kill me if nothing, but plz give me. Its better to die than to live sadly.
Ever urs
A desperate soul
NB : O supernatural, omnipotent, omnipresent give me an A1 plz plz. I will be thankfull to u.
No comments:
Post a Comment