Friday, January 21, 2011

FIITJEE Result Declared, SOF going to !!!

FIITJEE result has been declared and my rank is 2262.I am really surprised.I scored 45 in Maths and that too out of 90.Its really saddening.But, that's the way it is.I just did fine in other subjects. No scintillating performance.Yes, sita got 1400, Anukul too. Subha Sanket got 761. Really surprised :D.Even that Pratush Bitch Dash got 940.How can it be. He just floats on a foamy spiral of Knowledge which doesn't has a true base. Then also. Well,what can i do.
I think these FIITJEE students had some advantage over us. Otherwise, they wouldn't have qualified ( sry Don't mean to offend).
Nevertheless, the final conclusion is that i got fucked. But its good that i am not the only one.SOF result is going to be declared today. Till now not declared. I hope i get selected. In 2007, Anukul had more correct answers then me, but yet i got selected and he wasn't. And that was a miracle. Let a miracle also happen this time.
Ok gtg.Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment