Well this is the most private and personal place in this world.Have left facebook .It is a fucky and bitchy place.There i cannot use slangs & there my friends are busy licking girl's feet.So,I have left that fucky place.Talking about board exams,till now 3 exams are over.Maths went well- expect to get 77 or 78.Sanskrit too went well.However,SSt didn't go so well.I have already lost 4 marks.That mistake of champaran will figure in the list of all time maniac blunders.God save me.Hope to get 74 or 73.The next exam is of English.It is a very confusing subject & has the ability to fuck the shit out of me.There is a gap of 8 days.I wonder what does CBSE expect me do in these 8 days- write a novel,commit suicide due to boredom or what.Hope this time i get 75 or 76 in English.Will start to read from today night only.That's all.Hope to again write after my exams are over.
No comments:
Post a Comment