They are very less things to say & fewer things to write.It seems as if time has slowed down & life is just stagnant in an inferno.Every time I try,with a new hope,a new vigour,but in the end the result is the same.I get fucked.I have triedall the things that one can thing of.I wake up at 5,try my best & yet the worst comes out of my every move.
Today there was weekly test and as always i committed two silly mistakes.It really makes me very sad.I am shattered.And if this was not enough, then there is another disheartening news.Chances of TCS look bleak,if not oblittered.Yes i know Piyush deserves it,but last tear i also deserved.I knew more than hime though the statistics may not suggest this.Anyway,my work is to try.And i am trying with a firm believe than one day my hardships will pay off-one day i will win.
Yours Ever
i
Today there was weekly test and as always i committed two silly mistakes.It really makes me very sad.I am shattered.And if this was not enough, then there is another disheartening news.Chances of TCS look bleak,if not oblittered.Yes i know Piyush deserves it,but last tear i also deserved.I knew more than hime though the statistics may not suggest this.Anyway,my work is to try.And i am trying with a firm believe than one day my hardships will pay off-one day i will win.
Yours Ever
i
No comments:
Post a Comment