There are some things in life which i admit are more imp. than reading,than money, and these are BEING HUMAN. I often don't respect You-ie.God,i often use filthy language do worse things,but at the core i am also a human.The rules oif universe apply to me.So, though i study whole heartedly,passionately yet i fail to get proportionate results.And this is the strenght of my opponents.
But this Ganesh Puja I woulf like to say that i respect u whole heartedly.I respect your creations..Though u may think that i am writing this to win TCS & that's true also :p but in some corner of my mind lies a vacuum that worships u,that respects u.
Well,coming to the main topic-I want to win TCS.If i deon't win then i will feel very bad.And i think that i have prepared very hard and deserve to win.So,God please have mercy & make me win.
Ever Yours
I
But this Ganesh Puja I woulf like to say that i respect u whole heartedly.I respect your creations..Though u may think that i am writing this to win TCS & that's true also :p but in some corner of my mind lies a vacuum that worships u,that respects u.
Well,coming to the main topic-I want to win TCS.If i deon't win then i will feel very bad.And i think that i have prepared very hard and deserve to win.So,God please have mercy & make me win.
Ever Yours
I
No comments:
Post a Comment