Monday, October 10, 2011

I wanna die :)

Its 10th October 2011 & i am again feeling bored with my life.I again have started to think about dying.Its unworthy & just a waste of time and resources to continue living in this worthless existence.I am bored.....bored to death.
Well,the main problem is i am short in height.Just 5 foot 5 inches.That's not enough.I wanted to be at least 6 feet tall.But i am not.The other thing that shatters me is my performance in vidwan.I want to get a rank within 10 but don't get it.
Why? Why the fuck do i get fucked?In this world,either its my way or no way.I can end this illusions in just 1 sec iiif i want just my shooting my brains off.The whole human race,the great IITs ,these sorrows,this bliss exists only bcz i exist.They cease to be the moment i die.
Atleast by dying i will have new vistas to see, new avenues to walk.So,let's die.