Today i am very sad. I want to know when the whole world is earning, GDP is rising then why my father doesn't earn. I am broken after so many years of trouble -only poverty nothing else. A constant danger of losing my bread dazzles over my head all the time. Since i was in class 1, I have never go anything other than tension. I don't want to live anymore.My father didn't murder the bastard so why was he jailed. Now they also recognise this, but can they fill the dent they made. No they can't. They have shaken me atleast to an extent where i find death better than life. Atleast after death u don't have to worry about getting jailed or being poor. Then why God Why my father doesn't earn. Kill me God, i don't have any desire to live. What's life- nothing-nothing at all. Just running,running,running......... without a destination. Why do i have always to lose? Why this shortage of money?Why this circumspect in every action? Why? Am i the only Mother fucking bastard left to punish. And finally God why did u make this bloody shitty creature called women.Take them away from me-take them away. They are just bastards.
PS:- i don't care whether u r from CII or ISI or any other intelligence dept. What can u do? Just punish people for false crimes. I know one day God- my father will fuck u all and protect me. He is with me. Come and touch me if u can.
PS-I don't want to live and don't care if any bloody law prevents me from dying . Just fuck off.
Ever yours my dear almighty
The giver of pains and money
Your architecture
The anonymous
No comments:
Post a Comment