Yes u already know. The question is Why do i get always fucked due to Science. Yes i know it. I always read it. But it true that i get fucked. This time it was truly a deceptive question. Why do these folks set such controvorsial Qs? Can't understand. Anyway i will be satisfird even if I get 19.But really do u think that i cannot count upto five. Does such questions have a scientific basis. I can't think of any. Nevertheless plz god plz help me in Science Olympiad. It is coming nearer by the day. And it has been 3 years since i got a medal in Olympiads. And after that the unspeaable happenned. The greatest suck of all time. Last time i got very near but at last couldn't reach the summit. God plz help me this time. Allow me to get a good rank. Plz be my guide. I can't see another year going to waste. Don't know if i should follow the Anukul/Sita group or the great Manisha. So plz help me decide. I am in a dilemma. God plz enlighten me.
Ever Yours
I
No comments:
Post a Comment