I have been wanting to write this post since a long time.And today,finally,I have summed the courage & my frustration has forced me to write this.
I live in India.I am a teenager.Everyday, i listen about new scams,looting of public money,poverty,starvation & countless other repulsive things.Yet i ignore this.The question is what can i do.Here ,people try to loot each other rather outloot each other.There's no freedom.Only there is a dumb constitution that none follows.The judges are corrupt.give them money and they will lick your shit.The govt. employees are beyond doubt the most corrupt.And when anyone tries to protest then they beat.They are sedition laws to jail u. Fuck.The laws even prevent u from dying.Well,if u cannnot promise a good life than atleast let me die.No to that too.
I today vow in the name of all gods,never to live in India.I will become a foreign citizen.Never return here.Never ever.Fuck this god damned country.its worser than even Saddam's iraq.Atleast it was acclaimed to be a dictatorship.But to live in this constitutionally fucked up country is like hell for a consciouss person.So i quit.
A disgusted Indian citizen
I live in India.I am a teenager.Everyday, i listen about new scams,looting of public money,poverty,starvation & countless other repulsive things.Yet i ignore this.The question is what can i do.Here ,people try to loot each other rather outloot each other.There's no freedom.Only there is a dumb constitution that none follows.The judges are corrupt.give them money and they will lick your shit.The govt. employees are beyond doubt the most corrupt.And when anyone tries to protest then they beat.They are sedition laws to jail u. Fuck.The laws even prevent u from dying.Well,if u cannnot promise a good life than atleast let me die.No to that too.
I today vow in the name of all gods,never to live in India.I will become a foreign citizen.Never return here.Never ever.Fuck this god damned country.its worser than even Saddam's iraq.Atleast it was acclaimed to be a dictatorship.But to live in this constitutionally fucked up country is like hell for a consciouss person.So i quit.
A disgusted Indian citizen
No comments:
Post a Comment