Monday, May 30, 2011

A day to forget

I always write here when i am sad.And today is one of those days.Today my maternal Grand Father passed away.He was unwell from quiet sometime.In pain ,in misery......I don't want to remember and get sad.And surprisingly i have not got sad till now.I have conquered my feelings just by controlling my thoughts. Well, never mind.
The other significant thing is that i have got myself fucked in the review test conducted by vidwan.I studied, & that's the truth. But .....i didn't perform.I hope that i get a rank within 20, otherwise i will be dissappointed.
Some say that CBSE results will be declared tomorrow. I hope so. And God plz give me A1 in all the subjects. This wil certainly ease the pain.
PS-I have got a new touchscreen phone of LG.The speaker doesn't seem to be nice & cam is mediocre.
Hope in coming days its performance improves.

No comments:

Post a Comment