Saturday, June 4, 2011

An important Day

Ya,today is an important day because the results of class 10 board exams finally came out.And i got CGPA 10.Its nothing to be proud of.63 students got 10 from my school only.I too got but with a hiccup-A2 in English.
The good thing is that i would never have to study subjects like SST & Sanskrit.Its not that i disliked them:)

The major of concern now is my perfomance in Vidwan.The result of last test is going to be declared on Monday.I expect it to be horrific. :(
I am trying to get good in all the subjects but others are proving to be too good.ex-Sitakant.He solves the Q in half the time than i do.Well,its my fate.However much i try,in the end i have to lose.
Nevertheless i will keep on trying & one day i will achieve the ultimate goal.Bless me God & guide me towards success.
Ever Yours
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment