Thursday, June 23, 2011

I have to do it !!!

Well,i have joined Vidwan.And my rank is always in between 10-20.I am trying to improve.I want to reach the summit.I want to be the rank 1 . Well, I am trying hard. This time hope i get at least among top 10.Sitakant is constantly getting good ranks- Between 1 to 10.
This time i wont allow anyone to get better than me. I will be the best. If i am alive, u have to cross my dead body, to beat me.I won't give up that easily.You can beat a human but not his soul. And its true my sould yearns to be the first.I wont give up whatever happens.Kill me fuck me I will drag on until i reach the summit. And one day destiny would have to kneel before me.That's the power of human soul & a resolute human mind.
In the meantime,i hope that i win TCS.Last time i tried so hard yet couldn't win it.It was unforgettable shock.But this time i am back with a new vigour a new will. God please bless me.
Ever yours
I
PS-Please make me tall ( at least 2 inches i beg).I am jealous of those 6 feet tall guys of my class.God please have mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment