Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What the FUCK !!

Well,nothing is really going well in my life.And its not a maater of perception but that's how things really are.Today i saw the results of PreBoard not good.Chem-51,Comp-49.The problem is not that.I committed sill mistakes.And its no drama i am cent % sure i could have done them right but i i didn't.I don't know why.
Mistake 1
used h3po2 unsted of water and that fucked me.I knew that and YOU aso know this.But yet i did wrong.
Mistake2
Used the at fucking formula wrong  75%completions means Ct=0.25, i know that ibut i did it wrong in exam,in that crucial moment.
Mistake 3-
I checked that problem 2 times but i couldn't correct that multiplication.I knew that was imp, so i checked it but yet couldn't correct it.
Mistake 4-
The biggest mistake of all  wrote 10^2 as 10.Did i not know it.Yes i knew,but yet.......
Latest update-
Did mistake i counting the coplanar no. of atoms.Ignored Hydrogen....

Now these mistakes will be justified if i learn from it.But can i, have i till now.No. if i would have then they wouldn't have occurred.see,,what have i done wrong? I don'  try t do anything wrong but it doesn't matter.If i do anything wrong then tell me i will try to improve.What should i do?Guide me.I read and u know it.Further these mistakes are not the result of knowledge rather the result of callousness. I try even after i knowing  that there i am going to do mistake .i det angry control it.I control every fucking emotion that i posses.But yet the fuck goes on.o it.This is the irony of the sistuation.
Jugal scored 62 while i 52.What do i lack.Is my intent wrong.Am i THE  BASTARD.ICall it obsession or rather my lack of faith,but  its difficult to follow those lofty ideals.ll those follow.I don't think so.Well,i know its wrong to talk like thisOK.
WHat should i do.Tell me.I am open to any fucking suggestion.Give me humbleness,peace and IIT and if not this then death.Itts too painful to live an ignominous life for a self respecting person.Knowing that u are beaten.I don't want to waste time,space of this beatiful Earth.An d tis isn't bemotional atyachar.For a real man pride is higher than everything elese.If i live i  want to be at the top or die.Society this its wrong,why why ?Why waste any one time with ur shit when u are non-deserving,better just die.Ok god so what's the soln.I don't know.Guide me plz plz hear my half hearted appeals bcz they are full hearted in another dir.Plz Plz I surrender onto u.Guidde me.No  drama,am serious.Its the most imp. moment of my life,if i ever needed u it is now.Its now or never or get fucked forever.
Math is sinking,Chem is stinking and i am fucking what a fucking situation.Guide me so that i do well in 2nd Preboard.Meanwhile,i am trying my best to conc. on studies and focus my energies.
Maybe i am a Ghamandi,but i regret every bad action i ever did from the core of my heart.And u must know this.I try not to lie,i don't cheat.I don't want any fucking wealth,wife or anything.Just knowledge and i can promise u this.I didn't get KVPY many others got.Well there are too many things to say but U know them all.Take pity on me guide me.
Ever Yours
Seeking your guidance
A humble soul(really trying to be )

No comments:

Post a Comment