I am writing on this blog after nearly 2 years & in the mean time a lot of things have occured.Well, now i am in IISt studying avionics.I probably fell in love with sarin this year9I am stillnnot sure but even today i want to fucj her ass real hard0.I didn't get IIT i got 14400 rank, but i am not lying when i say that i didn't want t !I don't feel that i can describe my parents reaction when i told i wanted to be in PS,i a,m too exhausted.
Now the new rush is to get above 7.5. This semester was pretty harrowing solely due to ED. The fucking subject. I vow never to use it.I have watched a lot of movies during this time.
I now feel exhausted,sleepy.I don't know the meaning of life,its absurd. I want to die,plz.. And another imp. thing is now i am completely impotent. The process perhaps started in 2010,but now its completed.I don't care to live anymore, in fact i don't even care to die.God,save my soul & give me guidance.
PS- Sarin the syringe is with digvijay. I would really like to give her a butt shot,really,desperately......
Now the new rush is to get above 7.5. This semester was pretty harrowing solely due to ED. The fucking subject. I vow never to use it.I have watched a lot of movies during this time.
I now feel exhausted,sleepy.I don't know the meaning of life,its absurd. I want to die,plz.. And another imp. thing is now i am completely impotent. The process perhaps started in 2010,but now its completed.I don't care to live anymore, in fact i don't even care to die.God,save my soul & give me guidance.
PS- Sarin the syringe is with digvijay. I would really like to give her a butt shot,really,desperately......
No comments:
Post a Comment