Monday, July 28, 2014

Did i just make a mistake ?

Well,i bought a laptop for Rs.59000 which i think was a total waste of money.Buying a laptop of this configration had always been my dream,but now that i have finally bought it,i finally feel nothing,hollow & even sad. The laptop cannot be delivered here,so i wont be getting my hands on it before 1 month. In the mean time the price may decrease hence i will be branded as a fool to have bought it at such an exorbitant price.Ashirvad bought nearly the same laptop for Rs.52000 WTF.Why Why?I don't want to live any more. That's nothing new but still. Please kill me this life (or in fact any other life) is worthless,illogical & primarily absurd.I don't know what's the purpose of life ? Please kill me please. I don't want to live any more. If i had the guts than i would have committed suicide long back,but i am too timid to do that. Hence,the urgent need for ur intervention.
PS-  i tried to change branch but couldn't i don't even want to think about it. God save my soul. Give me the intelligence to know what's good for me & academic brilliance to startle the world. I have been asking for this for a long time. But LOL WTF. So,atleast kill me.So,that i can drift in peace,in quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment