Thursday, November 27, 2014

Is it an encore ?

I hae been studying like mad this semester,but just now i got to know the result.I got just 56 in Maths wow.After so much studying... The sad fact is that i clearly understand the subject,but then i got fucked.This has created a doubt in my mind if all the exams were till now were like this? I dont know i don't know. Tomorrow there's social science exam,let's hope i do well in that.I am feeling really broken.I broke up with all my friends just for the sake of studying and this is what i get as result.Its really disheartening.Tomorrow they are showing analog exam answer sheet but i am  not going.I don't think i have enough power to withstand it.....Feeling dead....
Sachin Thomas got 32,total 75. Me 20 total 56 What the fuck.I am feeling devastated.I hope its not like class 7. Why Why?
Fuck you.Lets hope the two remaining exams go well...

No comments:

Post a Comment